Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information about you when you visit certain pages of this Site and/or register for an Account on the social empowerment Network, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer, chrome), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows 7 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g. Airtel, fusion, tata teleservices etc.), and share such information with our Third Party Agent/Partner. We use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of the Site and to enable us to personalize your Internet experience. We also may use this information in the aggregate to analyze Site usage.
We may additionally collect information using Web beacons, which are commonly referred to in the industry as web bugs, pixel tags or Clear GIFs. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on the Site, in your Account, or in our emails to deliver cookies, count visits and determine if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information. We use your personally identifiable information: (a) to send you information regarding your Account and the Social Empowerment Network; (b) to track your compliance with the Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions"); and/or (c) for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes. You agree that we, or our Third Party Agent, may contact you at any time with updates and/or any other information that we may deem appropriate for you to receive in connection with your Account on the Social Empowerment Network.
Information Sharing. As a general rule, and other than in connection with the limited exceptions set forth below, we will not sell, share or rent your personally identifiable information to or with others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may, from time to time, provide such information to certain third-party administrative vendors for efficiency purposes in providing administrative or program management services in connection with your Account. Any third-party vendor so user has agreed to protect the confidentiality of information provided by us.
Data Retention. Subject to any mandatory obligations to delete data, your information may be retained by us and in our Third Party Agent portal, server logs, databases and records indefinitely.
Minors. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children. We will never knowingly collect any personal information about individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about an individual under eighteen (18) years of age unknowingly or in a mistake, that information will be immediately deleted from its database.
Security. We endeavor to safeguard and protect our Account holders' information. When Account holders submit personally identifiable information to the Social Empowerment Network, their personally identifiable information is protected both online and offline. When our registration process asks registrants to submit Sensitive Information (such as bank account information and/or credit card information), and when we transmit such Sensitive Information, that Sensitive Information is encrypted and protected with SSL encryption software. While we use SSL encryption to protect Sensitive Information online, we protect all other user information online and offline. The Third Party Agent servers that we utilize to store personally identifiable information in are kept in a secure physical environment. The Third Party Agent has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of personally identifiable information stored on its servers.
Please be advised that, although we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Site is at your own risk. However, access to your personally identifiable information is strictly limited, and not accessible to the public. Only employees, and third party agents, that need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees are dedicated to ensuring the security and privacy of all user information. Employees not adhering to our written firm policies are subject to disciplinary action. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, we shall notify you and any applicable regulatory agencies in the event that we learn of an information security breach with respect to your personally identifiable information. You will be notified via e-mail in the event of such a breach. Please be advised that notice may be delayed in order to address the needs of law enforcement, determine the scope of network damage, and to engage in remedial measures.
You acknowledge that you provide your personally identifiable information to us with knowledgeable consent and at your own risk.
Deleting and Updating Your Information. If you would like to delete or update the personally identifiable information that we have collected from you, simply email us at: email@example.com.
We will process your request, where possible and subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, within a reasonable period of time after receipt. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Opting Out of Receiving E-mail. You may at any time choose to stop receiving emails containing general information regarding SocialWorks by following the instructions at the end of each such email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you be contacted by our Third Party Agent through email, you can follow the instructions at the end of each such email to stop receiving such emails. There may be a short delay of up to several business days while your request is being verified, deployed and processed across our servers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to your Account, as well as to respond to any inquiry or request made by you.
More about cookies on www.socialworks.in
We use a cookie to remember your cookie preferences this has a couple of consequences:
- If you delete all your cookies you will have to update your preferences with us again.
- If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
The cookies used on socialworks.in are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories:
- Strictly necessary
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the website and login to your secure account. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to...
- Identify you as being logged in to socialworks.in
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Help you use specific features like daily task links / daily deal links etc.
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
Cookies provided by 3rd parties:
- SocialWorks does not currently employ any strictly necessary cookies by third parties
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use performance cookies to...
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites
- Provide feedback to partners that one of our visitors also visited their website. This can include details of any products bought. This lets our partners improve their website, but we don't allow our partners to reuse this information for further advertising
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our website
'Functionality' cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use 'Functionality' cookies to...
- Remember settings you've applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colours
- Remember if we've already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Provide proactive live chat sessions to offer you support or submit a trouble ticket
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
Useful information about cookies can be found at:
- All about cookies : http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Internet Advertising Bureau - A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom - Information on the icc (uk) uk cookie guide can be found on the icc website section: http://www.international-chamber.co.uk/our-expertise/digitaleconomy